Infertility is when you cannot get pregnant after having unprotected, regular sex for six months to one year, depending on your age.
The main symptom of infertility is not getting pregnant. You may not have or notice any other symptoms.
Symptoms can also depend on what is causing the infertility. Many health conditions can make it hard to get pregnant. Sometimes no cause is found.
Common symptoms of infertility include the following.
- Irregular periods : The average woman’s cycle is 28 days long. But anything within a few days of that can be considered normal, as long as those cycles are consistent.
- No periods : It’s not uncommon for women to have an off month here and there. Factors like stress or heavy workouts can cause your period to temporarily disappear. But if you haven’t had a period in months, it’s time to get your fertility checked.
- Painful periods : Most women experience cramps with their periods. But painful periods that interfere with your daily life may be a symptom of endometriosis. You should see the best ivf doctor in Delhi.
- Pain during sex : Some women have experienced painful sex their entire lives, so they’ve convinced themselves it’s normal. But it’s not. It could be related to hormone issues, to endometriosis, or to other underlying conditions that could also be contributing to infertility.
- Milky white discharge from nipples unrelated to breastfeeding : It is due to hormonal imbalance in body. You should see the best ivf doctor in Delhi.