A man’s fertility generally relies on the quantity and quality of his sperm.
In most cases, there are no obvious signs of infertility. Intercourse, erections and ejaculation will usually happen without difficulty. The quantity and appearance of the ejaculated semen generally appears normal to the naked eye.
Therefore, medical tests are needed to find out if a man is infertile.
Common symptoms of infertility include the following:
- Changes in hair growth: Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal abnormality. If you face this symptoms of infertility its time to see best IVF doctor in Delhi.
- Changes in sexual desire: When a man experiences extreme changes in virility. This could indicate issues in his hormonal health which is linked to certain causes of infertility in men.
- Pain, lump, or swelling in the testicles: There are several different conditions that could lead to pain or swelling in the testicles, many of which could contribute to infertility.
- Problems with erections: Hormone levels of a man and his ability to maintain an erection is linked. So, reduced hormones may result, which could potentially translate into trouble conceiving.
- Issues with ejaculation: An inability to ejaculate is a sign that it might be time to visit a best IVF doctor in Delhi.
- Small, firm testicles: The testes house a man’s sperm, so testicle health is paramount to male fertility. Small or firm testicles could indicate potential issues. It should be explored by a best IVF doctor in Delhi or by a practitioner from best IVF center in Delhi.
www.infertilityhelp.in is one stop solution for all your infertility problems.
Team Infertility Help
Visit us at www.infertilityhelp.in or call us at 8527458960