Male infertility may occur when:
- Decreased number of sperm.
- Defects in the sperm.
- Blockage that prevents the sperm from being released.
Other causes of male infertility:
- Birth defects.
- Toxins in the environment.
- Vasectomy or failure of vasectomy reversal.
- Cancer treatments, including chemotherapy and radiation.
- Exposure to high heat for prolonged periods.
- Medicines such as cimetidine, spironolactone, and nitrofurantoin.
- Older age.
- Heavy use of alcohol, marijuana, or cocaine.
- Hormone imbalance.
- Retrograde ejaculation.
- Scarring from sexually transmitted infections (STIs), injury, or surgery.
For any assistance visit us at www.infertilityhelp.in or call us at 8527458960
Team Infertility Help